Pakistani Chicken Biryani Recipe: This is a detailed recipe for Pakistani chicken biryani and is also delicious. But wait anyway, if you are looking for a Pakistani-style or Karachi-style Biryani day that you ate at a restaurant, on the street or at a wedding dinner; it’s something else. I set up a special recipe for this.
In Pakistan, especially Karachi, biryan is often made on Fridays or weekends; at formal dinners, weddings, picnics or other; biryani fits into any event. And it’s always good, never boring.
TIPS TO MAKE PAKISTANI CHICKEN BIRYANI
Pakistani chicken biryani recipe
- A good biryan should have separate but fully cooked rice grains.
- Salt is most important in the taste of any food. Be sure to use salt for marinating at all stages, soak the rice, cook the rice, dip and fry the potatoes. But that does not mean you are exaggerating.
- The oil I use has at least genuine flavors but real biryani requires even more oil. If lamb is traditionally cooked, riwaj is also added for meat flavor and fatty moisture.
- Pinching or bhonofying, this means cooking over high heat until all the water is dry and the oil is clearly separated on the side of the pot. This is the most important thing in all of Pakistani cuisine. If Bhunofy is right, he licks his finger well. The only problem with bhonofying is that you need to add a little extra oil.
- Whole spices, such as pepper, bay leaf, cardamom, serve only aromas and release their juice and flavor into the rice. Do not bite them. Just set it aside as with a bone.
- The type of rice is important, use basmati rice or sold basmati rice. Brown rice is good for Pulao, not Biryani.
- 2 cups Basmati- Rice
- 3/4kg Chicken pieces
- Onion 3 large, sliced
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Green chilli paste
- 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder (roasted)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- A pinch Saffron
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp, chopped
- Water 3 1/2 cups
- 7 tbsp Oil
- Salt as required
- Prepare a mixture of tomato yogurt, puree, green chili paste, ginger garlic puree, red chili powder, baking cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Bring the chicken and marinate in the mixture. Let rest for 3 3-44 hours.
- Put the oil in a pan, heat and fry the lid until golden brown.
- Add the marinated oil and cook all the mixture in 10 coins.
- Then warm the rice in the liver and add 3 1/2 cups water. Use the saffron too, mix it with the milk and add the rice.
- Finally, add the pepper and chicken pieces to the marinade.
- Gently combine all ingredients, cover with a lid and whisk to taste.
- Your delicious biryani recipe is ready ….
Rice is the most important ingredient in biryani. Boil rice should be fragrant with spices. Make sure your heater is empty when you boil because we will do it in 20 minutes.
Bhunofying is the most important ingredient in making a sauce. The yoghurt is what you add later with a return water content of the sauce but if your sauce is too dry, rather more water.