Real Delhi Nahari Recipe looks at the restaurant.
Delhi Nahari recipe is very tasty. it has a very unique taste in all recipes. Today we make the Delhi Nahari recipe with easy step :
Ingredients for Delhi Nahari Recipe
- 3 kg of beef. Four large pieces
- Tubular bones 2 kg
- Salt As required
- Two tablespoons of coriander powder
- Crushed red pepper Two tablespoons
- Kashmiri Chili Powder (Its powder is available in the market). 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric Half a teaspoon
- Ginger-2 large pieces
- Aniseed flowers – 2 pieces
- Celery – half a tablespoon
- Nutmeg crushed. A quarter teaspoon
- The shoes are crushed. A quarter teaspoon
- Pepper Half a tablespoon
- White cumin Half a tablespoon
- Black cumin Half a tablespoon
- Large cardamom – 2 pieces
- Small cardamom – 5 pieces
- Fennel 3 tablespoons
- Living-6 numbers
- Cinnamon 2 pieces
- (Finely grind all the above spices.)
- Proven coriander. Four tablespoons
- Bay leaves 2 large leaves
- (Pack coriander and bay leaf in a bundle)
- Oil or ghee. 3 cups
- Ginger Garlic Paste 3 tbsp
- Flour Half a cup
- Water as required
Garnish To decorate
- Ginger Long,
- thin slices cut.
- As required Green peppers are finely chopped
Special hot spices of Nahari to be sprinkled on top while serving.
- 2 tablespoons white cumin
- Pepper A tablespoon
- 2 large cardamoms
- Living 8 pieces
- Cinnamon -1 and 1/2 inch piece.
- Finely grind all the ingredients of Nahari Special Hot Spices in a grinder and fill it in a bottle.
- And while serving, sprinkle a little on the plate.
- This makes the view more palatable and fragrant.
Synthesis Delhi Nahari Recipe
- Wash the meat and tubes well.
- Heat ghee in a large heavy pan.
- Add meat and tubes and ginger and garlic and fry for three to four minutes.
- After that, pepper, Kashmiri, pepper, salt, turmeric and all the other crushed Add spices.
- Add these spices and fry for three to four minutes.
- Then add enough water to cover all the herbs well.
- At the same time, add a bundle of proven coriander leaves.
- Add flour to it by dissolving it well in water. Now cook it on high heat first.
- When it starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and cover the mouth of the pot with a muslin cloth and put a lid on it and put some weight on it, such as a tuber, etc.
- Now let it cook on low heat for four hours. Remember that Nahari is not made in a cooker.
- If it is made in a cooker, the taste and aroma of spices will not come into view.
- Check back in four hours. Remember that the meat of Nahari should be very sweet.
- When it is pressed with a spoon, the fiber becomes fibrous.
- If the meat is well melted and the oil has come to the surface, then take off the oil with the help of a spoon and put it in a separate pot.
- Squeeze out a bundle of coriander and bay leaf and throw it away.
- Now check the thickness of the Nahari. If the thickness is low, dissolve half a cup of flour in water and sift it.
- Add it to the Nahari and cook on low heat till the gravy thickens. Nahari is ready. Take out the tubes and keep them separate and take out their brain.
- Now when you take it out in the plate for serving, put some of the kernels of the tube which has been taken out separately, and also put the pre-drained moisture or oils a little on top.
- Sprinkle a little crushed special Nahari hot spices on it and serve with garnished green spices.
- Serve with tandoori bread. And enjoy Special Javed’s Delhi Nahari at home.
Remember that if you make Nahari with all the spices correctly, you will get the same taste of Nahari that the old people remember and say that now you don’t get that taste of Nahari.
Some people also fry the onion in desi ghee and add it to Nahari.
- Boil a cow’s head or three goat’s heads with crushed garlic and turmeric. After boiling for ten minutes, clean the membrane and veins of the brain, and put it in a bowl, and cook for five minutes. Then set it aside. When serving, add little nuts to the plate
you read more recipe link is here just click :https://fooddesi.xyz/blog/how-to-prepare-potato-samosa/