Tandoori Chicken Biryani
Tandoori chicken biryani has a unique tasty among the biryani. it attracts all the biryani lovers. it takes some time for their preparation in tasty taste.
- Chicken Half Kg
- Yogurt One Pou
- Big Piaar (Slice) One
- Tomato (Slals) Two
- Green Chillies (Two To Four Green Coriander In Length,
- Mint Quart
- Ghee Half
- Cup Potato
- Bukhara 100g
- Rice 300g Red
- Chili Powder One Tablespoon
- turmeric powder one tablespoon
- hot spice powder one tablespoon
- ginger garlic paste two tablespoons
- yellow half a teaspoon nutmeg
- jaggery powder half a teaspoon
- small large cardamom powder half a teaspoon
- proven hot spices custom anise Add two tablespoons
- salt to taste
preparation of Tandoori Chicken Biryani:
- Cut the chicken to taste and mix it with a tablespoon of ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, Baldi boudar, hot spice powder, salt, and half a pound of yogurt.
- Pre-beat at 180 degrees.
- Soak the rice in water for 1/2 hour.
- Grease the hacking slogan and put the chicken on it. (Save two tablespoons of ghee). When the onion is chopped, add a tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste and mix to remove the roughness.
- Then the yoghurt water is dry, add the remaining half a pound of yoghurt and green chillies.
- When the yoghurt water is dry, add aloe vera, tahatar, two teaspoons of kijuh mixture, half a pound of coriander, mint, salt, and half a cup of water and cook for two minutes. Give.
- The gravy is ready. On top of this gravy, add a quarter teaspoon of nutmeg, a quarter of a teaspoon of cardamom powder, and the rest of the bad mint.
- Now place the oven-baked chicken on top. Boil the rice in water with salt. When the water starts to boil, remove the third part of the rice from the sieve and put it on top of the gravy (this raw rice will cook in the tail with the water of the gravy).
- If there are four grains left in the rice, filter the water through a sieve and put them on top of the previous rice.
- Now a quarter teaspoon of nutmeg jaggery powder on top of the rice.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of small and large cardamom powder, one to one teaspoon of quiche mixture, two tablespoons of ghee and let it simmer for ten to twelve minutes.
read our other recipe just click on link which given as :https://fooddesi.xyz/blog/singapore-rice-recipe/