Gol gappe or pani pori are very famous all over the world .it has a unique taste.every one love to eat it .today we prepare pani puri in three easy steps
For pani Pori :
- semolina A cup
- flour Half a cup
- mash lentil flour Two tablespoons
- Club soda (Soda water (containing water and carbon dioxide) for kneading
Oil for deep frying
- A cup of boiled potatoes
- Bondi two cups
ingredient For sour water:
- Mint leaves half a bale
- Three green peppers
- One liter of water
- Half a cup of tamarind pulp
- A teaspoon of coriander roasted and crushed
- Cumin Roasted and crushed a tablespoon
- 1/2 a teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Ginger chopped two tablespoons
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice
Method of preparation sour water :
- In a blender, add mint leaves, green chillies, and chopped ginger and grind well.
- Now put in this paste to the water.
- Add tamarind pulp, roasted and crushed coriander, roasted and crushed cumin, crushed red pepper, salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Then strain the sour water and place in the fridge to cool.
- For Gol Gupta: Mix semolina, flour and mash dal flour in a bowl.
- Then add club soda and knead as required.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes, then knead again.
- Now apply a little grease on the palm and make small lumps.
- take off a squash, grate it and splash the juice.
- Finally, fry it in hot oil on low heat until it starts to swell.
- Then come to light the heat and fry until crispy.
To present Gol Gappe Or pani Pori :
- Drill a hole in the round with your thumb.
- Fill it with boiled potatoes and a drop soaked in water for ten minutes.
- Add tamarind sauce if you like.
how Gol Gappe Or pani Pori is ready you can serve with cold sour water.
you also read our other recipe method with easy steps lick is given just click to reach our other recipe :https://fooddesi.xyz/blog/how-to-make-commercial-chicken-biryani/