Homemade Dinner Recipes
Cheap and easy homemade dinner recipes so you never have to prepare a boring meal again.Today we tell you five such best testy homemade dinner recipes
1. Melt-in-Your-Mouth Chuck Roast
Homemade Dinner Recipes :My husband and I love chuck roast recipes, so this diced recipe is great. You will also love how tasty and tender this cozy steak is. —Bette McCumber, Schenectady, New York
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, halved and sliced
- celery rib, chopped
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
Instructions For making Melt-in-Your-Mouth Chuck Roast
- Mix the first ingredients 10. Combine onion, green pepper, and celery in 5 tbsp. slow cooker; put in it fried. Pour the tomato oil mixture over the baking. Cook, covering, on low until meat is tender, 5 5-66 hours.
- Remove from heat. Strain into juice, save vegetables. Transfer the juice to a small soup; oil as fat. Mix corn and water until smooth; Stir in cooking juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thick, 1-2 minutes. Bake and sauté vegetables.
- Freeze options: Refrigerate meats and vegetables; top with print. Cool and freeze. To use, melt the oil overnight in the refrigerator. Heat gently through a covered pan, stir gently and add a little stock or water if necessary.
2. Beef and Mushrooms with Smashed Potatoes
I was inspired to make this Homemade Dinner Recipes after I couldn’t think of such a dish in my elementary school canteen over 50 years ago! I think he did it quickly, and my husband and grandchildren love it. —Rau Farley, Rockville, Maryland
Ingredients For Homemade Dinner Recipes
- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
Instructions For Making Beef and Mushrooms with Smashed Potatoes
- Place the potatoes in a large skillet; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook uncovered until tender, 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef with mushrooms and onions over medium heat and crumble for 6-8 minutes until it is no longer pink; channel. Stir in the flour, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt until mixed. Gradually stir in the stock; to boil. Reduce heat; simmer without a lid for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the potatoes; return to the pan. Puree the potatoes to the desired texture, add butter, cream and other salt and pepper. Spoons into bowls; top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with fried onions.
3. Favorite Chicken Potpie
This is the best chicken jug Homemade Dinner Recipes! Filled with chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies so you can serve one for dinner and save the other for a busy evening. Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California
- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1-3/4 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 sheets refrigerated pie crust
Instructions For Making Favorite Chicken Potpie
- Preheat the oven to 425 °. Put potatoes and carrots in a large pot; add water to cover. Kog. Lower the heat to a boil, covered, for 8-10 minutes or until soft; drain.
- warm the butter in a large pan over medium tempetaure. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir flour and herbs into the mixture. Gradually stir in the broth and milk. Cook, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir the chicken, beans, corn and potato mixture together; from the heat.
- Roll one crust in each of the two 9-ins. bökudiskar; cut yourself with rims. Add the chicken mixture. Roll the remaining crusts over the filling. Trim, tight and whistled edges. Cut slits into tops.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Freezing option: cover and freeze uncooked cakes. Remove this from the freezer 30 minutes before baking. Preheat the oven to 425 °. Place cakes on baking sheets; cover the edges loosely with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Lower the oven to 350 °; Bake for 70-80 minutes longer, or until the crust is golden brown and the thermometer in the middle reads 165 °.
4. Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Stew
Come home for Homemade Dinner Recipes a warm meal! This beef tenderloin is based on my mom’s good recipes, but I make it for a slow cooker. For a nice finish, add a pinch of parmesan cheese to each bowl. —Marcella West, Washburn, Illinois
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- medium onion, chopped
- celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon browning sauce, optional
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
Instructions For Making Slow Cooker Beef Vegetable Stew
- Add beef, potatoes, water, carrots, soup, onions, cauliflower, Worcestershire sauce, optional sauce, base pellets, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper. slow cooking. Cover and cook at low temperature until the meat is tender, 6-8 hours.
- Mix the cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl until smooth; Gently stir in the stew. Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes. Stir in the peas; heat too.
5. Creamed Garden Potatoes and Peas
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
Instructions For Making Creamed Garden Potatoes and Peas
- Put the potatoes in a large frying pan and cover with water. B ‘oil. Reduce the heat covered and simmer for 8-12 minutes. Channel.
- Meanwhile, put peas and water in a small saucepan. B ‘oil. Reduce the heat covered and let it simmer gently for 3-5 minutes. Channel.
- In a large frying pan, cook the onions in butter until soft. Stir flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually add milk and cream. Felforral; about. Boil and stir for 2 minutes until thickened. Stir in the potatoes and peas. warm up.
What is the easiest thing to make Homemade Dinner Recipes?
- Oven-Baked French Bread Pizzas. tasty.co. …
- Easiest One-Pot Beef with Broccoli. damndelicious.net. …
- Black Bean–Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. foodwithfeeling.com. …
- Instant Pot Veggie-Packed Mac ‘n’ Cheese. thekitchn.com. …
- Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies. chelseasmessyapron.com. …
- Upgraded Ramen. …
- Vegan Chickpea Shakshuka. …
- Pesto Chicken Bake.
What can I make tor dinner with nothing?
Of course we exaggerate when we say there is nothing to eat. You have food in the fridge, but nothing jumps out at you saying, “Eat me.” becuse Homemade Dinner Recipes we tell you to make
- Noodlesoup with chicken
- egg noodles.
- chicken stock or stock.
- boiled chicken.
- zucchini and / or carrot.
What should I make for dinner lazy?
8 Easy Dinner Recipes for When You Don’t Want to Cook
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies. …
- One-Pot Cacio e Pepe. …
- Vegetarian Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. …
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Pasta. …
- Quick and Easy Sheet Pan Nachos. …
- 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Honey-Garlic Meatballs. …
- Creamy Ricotta Pasta with Broccoli. …
- Rotisserie Chicken Tacos.
What should I make for dinner tor one?
30 ‘dinner for one’ recipes to try tonight
- Beef, beer and bacon spaghetti. This is one trifecta we’ll always back, with all the favourite essentials in one dish. …
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s carbonara. …
- Indian samosa pie with minted yogurt. …
- Instant pork ragu. …
- Thai fish and pumpkin soup. …
- Pasta all’amatriciana. …
- Orecchiette with tuna, capers and rocket. …
- Chicken basil stir-fry.